Best PPC Course Training Institute in Delhi-NCRInternet Scholars is a highly sought-after PPC internship and course training institute in Delhi, NCR. We offer a wide range of PPC courses designed to help you excel in competition and stay ahead of all your competitors in this highly dynamic world. Our expert and highly experienced PPC trainers in Delhi, NCR will educate and guide you about the best tools, techniques, and strategies for PPC so you can stay ahead for all your competition.
Free PPC Course Training SessionSign up Below, Limited Seats are Available
PPC Syllabus and Content An Overview
- An introduction to PPC marketing
- Why is PPC needed?
- How can PPC help your business grow fast?
- Google Ads and Adsense
- PPC programs
- PPC comparison across Google, Bing, Yahoo, and MSN
- Google Ads structure
- PPC campaign setup
- Google Ads account structure
- PPC campaign setup
- Structure of Google Ads account
- How to set up a PPC ad group within a campaign?
- Using MCC (My Client Center)
- CPM, CTR, CPA
- Meaning of impression
- How to create effective ads?
- How to boost conversion and click through rates?
- Introduction to tracking code
- Understanding research and analysis
- PPC keywords research
- Understanding the importance of target audiences and targeted keywords
- Setting up PPC keywords considering geographical location
- Competitors’ keywords analysis
- How to find the popularity of keywords
- Finding keywords’ local and global search volumes
- How to categorize your PPC ad campaign to Ad groups
- Tools and resources for keywords
- Creating effective and powerful ad groups and ads
- Unique titles and limits of characters
- Title, description URL measurement
- Create ads that generate a greater return on investment
- Competitors’ keywords analysis
- Learn by examples of successful PPC ad campaigns
- Destination URLs and landing pages creation
- Introduction to bidding management
- Learn about PPC quality score
- Impact of quality score on rankings and bids in PPC
- How to improve search position?
- How to bid for an ad position?
- Define bid for keyword & bid management
- Google automatic bids and user-defined bids
- Significance of bidding techniques in PPC
- Competition analysis for PPC bidding
- Introduction to landing pages
- Landing pages versus ads
- Significance of landing pages
- Landing page optimization
- What is CTR (Click-Through-Rate)?
- Use CTAs (Call to Action)
- Reports of campaign performance
- Reports of keywords performance
- Reports of ad group performance
- Reports of PPC ad performance
- Google Ads tool
- Google Adword Editor
- Keyword spy
Choose a Course and Get Started
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend Track||Fast Track|
|Course Duration||45 – 60 Days||8 Weekends||5 Days|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day||6+ hours a day|
|Training Mode||Live Classroom||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|
Why Should You Choose Internet Scholars for PPC Training?If you want to learn PPC from industry experts and you are looking for the Best Course Training Institute in Delhi-NCR, Internet Scholars is the right choice for you.
We are immensely proud to have some of the brilliant PPC experts as our PPC course trainers. These instructors bring along years of experience in teaching Pay per Click and other digital marketing subjects to students, professionals, and individuals looking forward to a bright and rewarding career in the PPC and digital marketing domain. Some of the reasons why you should choose PPC course training at Internet Scholars include:
- Extensively experienced PPC course trainers
- Proven track record in teaching PPC and digital marketing
- Learn about the latest PPC tools
- Learn about the latest techniques and trends in PPC
- We provide personality development and grooming training to students so that they are ready to face and crack interviews when they go out in the corporate world
- Great learning environment for students
- Well-equipped, fully furnished classrooms with basic amenities that make learning easy
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
PPC stands for pay-per-click which is a kind of internet marketing wherein advertisers pay a stipulated fee each time their ad (one of the ads) gets clicked by the user. So, you pay only for the ads that are clicked upon and not for the ads that are not clicked on.
Advanced pay-per-click training course at Internet Scholars is designed to help you become a confident and able paid marketing professional. Our PPC certification course is designed by industry experts and features a clear path of learning. With PPC course training at Internet Scholars, you can accelerate your digital marketing career and achieve your desired growth with great exposure and hands-on experience in managing effective and successful PPC campaigns.
Join our PPC internship programs and practice the PPC skills that you learn in the classroom.
Internet Scholars offers basic to advanced PPC course training programs that you can join to learn PPC.
PPC course is important for agencies and small businesses that don’t have a dedicated digital marketer (in-house) for business promotion in the digital sphere. Agencies can benefit immensely from PPC course training at Internet scholars for training their employees with proven expertise in other channels of marketing including SMO, SEO, and content marketing. If you are a digital marketing professional and want to improve your knowledge and expertise, the PPC course can be a great choice.
On completion of the PPC course, you will learn to set up and manage PPC campaigns. This includes setting up your PPC account, selecting of right keywords, writing effective and attention-grabbing ad copy, creating conversion tracking, etc. By the end of the PPC course, you will be able to independently create, launch, and manage a successful pay per click campaign to help businesses achieve their business goals.
A pay per click training course will provide you with practical experience and massive knowledge of the industry. The learning experiences depend largely on the specific course chosen. However, most courses combine classroom-based teaching/instructions and practical learning opportunities.
No there’s no such exam. The course is enough to provide you with all the required resources and information to become a successful PPC executive or manager. In case you need more help, there are several communities and forums for support.
Yes upon successful completion of the course you will receive appropriate certification.
For your queries and enquiries about pay per click course fee, please feel free to reach out to us.
- – Create an Impressive Resume
- – Get Professional Assistance for Interviews
- – Attend Mock-Up Interview Sessions
- – Get Interviews & Get Hired
- – Become a Part of Top Rated Organizations
FOR QUERIES, FEEDBACK OR ASSISTANCE
Contact Internet Scholars Learner Support
Best of support with us
Phone (For Voice Call) +91 88-000-172-28
WhatsApp (For Call & Chat) +91 88-000-172-28